The absence feedback feature allows employees and substitutes to leave feedback and comments on performances and experiences in the classroom. This enables the district to implement a formal, paperless process of knowing what goes on within the schools and assignments. If this feature is turned on, Aesop will keep track of all the feedback that is left on the employees and substitutes record. You can have access to this feedback by going to Reports > Absence > Absence Feedback.
Once you are in the report, begin by selecting a date range to find feedback during that period of time. The report can be filtered further by the following:
- Performance Rating
- Experience Ratings
Performance Feedback: This is left by the employee rating the substitute on their performance in the assignment. The feedback and star rating is placed on the substitute’s record.
Experience Feedback: This is left by the substitute rating their experience in their assignment. The feedback and star rating is placed on the employee’s record.
Once you have made your selection, click Submit.
This report will present:
- The confirmation number: clicking on the confirmation will bring you into that absence/assignment
- Substitute: clicking on the name will bring you directly to the substitute’s record. Next to their name is the substitute’s overall score/star rating. Placing your mouse over the stars will give you a quick summary of all feedback. In this example, the summary is 5 (5), which means this substitute has been given 5 stars for 5 different occasions. Don’t you wish all substitutes were like that?
- Substitute Performance: This is the score/star ranking left by the employee for the substitute’s performance in this assignment. Selecting the Details button will bring you to the prepared questions answered by the employee.
- Employee: Clicking on the name will bring you directly to the employee’s record. Next to their name is the employee’s overall score/star rating. Placing your mouse over the stars will give you a quick summary of all feedback.
- Substitute Experience: This is the score/star ranking left by the substitute expressing their experience from the assignment. Selecting the Details button will bring you to the prepared questions answered by the substitute.
- School: This is where the absence/assignment occurred.
At this point, you are may be asking, “Why the different colors and what do they mean?!”
The color of the stars reflects the quantity or amount of times the employee or substitute was ranked.
Platinum/Blue: 200 +
Each employee and substitute has 14 days to complete their feedback. Leaving feedback is always optional, but each setting within this feature could be set up differently at every district. To explore these options go to Master Data > Organization Information > Absence/Vacancy Feedback.